Subject: ICAO State letter 2025/81: Survey to gather insight into the functions and impact of Regional Safety Oversight Organizations (RSOOs), Regional Accident and Incident Investigation Organizations (RAIOs) and other regional cooperation mechanisms (RCMs).
From: "Peacock, Christopher" <[email-masked]>
To: "Liu, Yan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2025 21:11:57 +0300

Good afternoon,

This is to inform you that the State Letter - 'Survey to gather insight
into the functions and impact of Regional Safety Oversight Organizations
(RSOOs), Regional Accident and Incident Investigation Organizations
(RAIOs) and other regional cooperation mechanisms (RCMs). (2025/81)',
dated 05/08/2025, has been added to ICAO-NET. 

Languages: English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Chinese

The State letter can be accessed through ICAO-NET (http://portal.icao.int)
by selecting "Correspondence/State letters" from the top navigation menu.

Kindly note that the above information is for dissemination to the
appropriate authorities.

Regards,

Web Content Management Services

ICT/DM - Data Management Unit

International Civil Aviation Organization

+1 (514) 954-8219 | [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  | www.icao.int
<https://www.icao.int/> 

This email was sent to you on behalf of the State Letter's originator.